- Specialists in Expedition portable charging.
- Off Grid Solar Charging www.solarchargingcan.com for NGO's, Disaster Relief, Glamping
- Pick and Mix, choose the right Power Bank for your needs and add the solar if needed, all are interchangeable.
- Recent Expeditions we have powered : James Redden North Pole, Chloe Burles solo Gobi Desert crossing, Madex medical expedition to Madagascar. K2 Climb, Arctic, Antarctic.
- All Premium Batteries, range from 1,500mAH to 113,000mAh true capacity, tried and tested in the harshest environments, Everest base, Atlantic, Artic.
- Solar power banks, Portable phone chargers, with or without Solar backup, all also recharge on mains/PC/Car USB.
- Folding Solar Panel Chargers ranging from 7w-100w, 5v,12v,19v compatible with all our Power Banks for off-grid charging.
- Portable Charging for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Sony, all mobile phones, Tablets, all USB charged devices including blue tooth speakers, e-readers, e-cigarettes, mp3, GoPro, Dive Computers, GPS and VHF. Pokemon Go.
- Portable Power for Laptops, Cameras, 12v, 16v, 19v and 12v/24v vehicle Jump Starters.
- Qualcomm 2.0 QC Power Banks for Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and Note 5
- Capacity ranges from 2 to 50+ stored phone charges, before it needs a recharge or with added Solar indefinite on going off grid power.
- Assume a phone needs 2000mah (for an iPhone 5 charger, more for a large Smart Phone) and a Tablet 4000mah +.
- Next Day special delivery available on orders placed before 11.00am.
- Click on a category or Need help ? firstname.lastname@example.org we reply to all emails, check spam box. tel : 01935 825914
- Our Qi Wireless Phone Charging range have moved to www.wirelessphonechargers.co.uk
- All our prices include VAT
There is a vast variation in quality of battery (the main expense) in power banks and solar chargers. You very much get what you pay for, Li-Po batteries should not be 'cheap', if they are going to be worth having. The best are Samsung, Sanyo, LG, reliable, safe and low loss on DC transfer, giving more charges per capacity.
All the manufacturers buy in the outer shells and put in their own batteries and electronics and often misrepresent the true capacity. Two identical looking products can perform very differently. In 2 years of specialising in portable power, we have been very careful in sourcing legitimate and high-quality products, that should work for years, rather than weeks.
Most phone batteries are around 1500Mah - 2500mah, which will mean a 4000Mah charger will give about 2 + charges before it needs recharging. As an example, a portable iPhone charger of 6000mAh, would give an iPhone 5 about 4 full charges. If your charger will always be in your pocket and you have access to mains each night, you will probably not benefit from a solar charger. For travel, leisure, cycling, camping and festivals, solar has great benefit, free on going power in al natural light. Choose how much reserve you want and what you are intending to charge. For off-grid power and extended time away, the fold out solar panel chargers can give on going portable power.
Our smallest,are the Power Stick power bank and the 'Lite' emergency backup solar charger, both will give at least a full phone charge and hold their power for months. Our largest chargers have a reserve of 8+ charges and the Camper + also has solar recovery. The solar panel chargers do not have a reserve, but produce continuous power in any natural light. For boat, canoeing, festivals and camping we also have waterproof portable phone chargers and backup batteries.
All our products come with one year warranty against defects, are pre-charged and come supplied with their own micro usb charge leads. The USB output port will accept any standard USB charging lead. If you have any queries or questions please contact us at email@example.com.